Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise. My baked salmon recipe uses a blend of Cajun seasonings then serves them up with melted butter and fresh lemon. You already know we LOVE salmon around here. It's one of our very favorite fish!
Every recipe is described in two sections: Ingredients; Directions. Requires Raw Whitescale Salmon , Soothing Spices. Salmon is one of the most versatile proteins to work with in the kitchen. You can have Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise
- You need of Fresh Salmon.
- It’s of LG Lemons [+ the juice and zest of 1 – 1 for garnish].
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Dried Parsley.
- You need of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce [+ whole milk & butter called for].
- Prepare of Fresh Asparagus.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
It's delicious and universally loved, quite good for you, and very easy to prepare. Salmon still retains its fancy and festive reputation, even though it is more readily available these days and can be purchased at a decent price point from. This super-simple oven-baked salmon recipe from Delish.com will make salmon a weeknight staple. Here's how to cook a delicious salmon fillet in the This healthy baked salmon is the best way to feed a crowd.
Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise instructions
- This is all you'll need..
- Rinse salmon and cut into quarters. Zest one lemon. I only needed to serve 3 so I cut the salmon into thirds..
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley and lemon zest..
- Cut 1" off the woody bottoms of your asparagus. Rinse and dry asparagus..
- Lightly coat asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Authors Tip: Heat your zested lemon in the microwave for 15 seconds. Then roll it with the palm of your hand. That'll help to fully release its juices without any effort..
- Place asparagus on a tin foil lined cookie sheet. Separate asparagus as much as you can for even baking. Squeeze your zested lemon half over your asparagus thru a strainer to collect any seeds..
- Place salmon on a tin foil lined cookie sheet and squeeze your other lemon half on top of it..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375°. At 15 check both for doneness. Bake longer if needed based upon the thickness of both your salmon and asparagus and depending upon your individual oven. You'll want a slight crisp to your asparagus and your salmon flaky..
- Make your Hollandaise Sauce as per manufactures directions. Knoors will call for 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup butter..
- Neatly place asparagus on a plate. Place salmon atop asparagus. Drizzle Hollandaise Sauce over the top of your salmon. Garnish with fresh parsley and sliced lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
There's no pan cooking at all—everything is oven-baked in foil, making prep and cleanup a. Baked Salmon with Lemon Pepper SeasoningWandering Chopsticks. Healthy baked salmon seasoned with your choice of garlic butter, lemon-dill or cajun seasoning. Always bake salmon with the skin side down as this will help protect the fillet from the heat of the pan and it will help the salmon retain its juices and cook evenly. Salmon is tied with tuna for the most widely consumed fish in the United States.