Spaghetti with vegetable sauce. Vegetable Spaghetti from Delish.com is the easiest pasta to throw together. Add spaghetti to skillet and ½ cup of reserved pasta water and toss to combine. Add more pasta water as necessary to bring sauce together.
Add the capers to the vegetable ragout, and season to taste with the vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with the cheese and garnish with the thyme. Serve sauce over pasta and sprinkle with cheese. You can have Spaghetti with vegetable sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with vegetable sauce
- It’s of pumpkin leaf(sliced).
- You need of cameroon pepper.
- Prepare of fresh pepper(blended).
- Prepare of big onion bulb (blended).
- You need of maggi.
- Prepare of big dry fish.
- It’s of crayfish.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of palm oil.
- You need of spaghetti.
Looking for a classic Italian accompaniment? Then check out this slow cooked spaghetti sauce made with vegetables. MORE+ LESS Enjoy this sauce over plain spaghetti, or use it in your favorite lasagna or baked ziti recipe when you have vegetarian guests at the table. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
Spaghetti with vegetable sauce step by step
- Get a neat pot,wash fish and put inside the pot add salt,maggi,onion and pepper boil for 10min..
- Then add palm oil after 3 min add crayfish.After one min add pumpkin leaf stir sauce is ready..
- Get another pot add water place on heat,add the spaghetti allow to boil for 5min wash and drain.
- Pot back on heat add little water allow the water to dry..
- Food is ready so fast..
This vegetable spaghetti sauce is made with fresh summer vegetables and basil. Use fresh or canned tomatoes in this delicious pasta sauce. It's a perfect sauce for a meat-free meal or vegetarian guests. Use the sauce for a spaghetti dinner or lasagna, or use it to make chicken or. Quick and easy homemade spaghetti sauce with tomatoes, onions, garlic, basil and oregano.