Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato. Drizzle garlic mixture over salmon and asparagus. All Reviews for Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon with Asparagus. You will love this Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon and Asparagus!
This garlic salmon with potatoes and asparagus is seasoned to perfection, warm, and comforting. The sheet pan salmon is flake-tender, the Once the potatoes are ready, remove the pan from the oven, push potatoes to the side, and add the salmon filets. Drizzle with the butter mixture and lightly. You can have Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato
- You need of salmon filets.
- It’s of asparagus (thick cut).
- Prepare of small potatoes cut in half.
- It’s of Sauce :.
- It’s of Whisk all together.
- Prepare of lemons, 1st juiced and other zested and juiced.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of whole grain mustard.
- You need of real mayo.
- It’s of (Or 2 tbsp Dijon mustard instead of the two ingredients above).
- Prepare of honey.
- Prepare of minced flat leaf parsley (reserve 1tbsp).
Give this quick and easy sheet pan salmon with potatoes and asparagus a try – all drenched in a delicious lemon butter drizzle. Salmon makes a quick and easy weekday meal, but how do you make it interesting? This lemon butter salmon with potatoes and asparagus is certainly that. This Salmon, Asparagus and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner is a delicious one pan meal that saves time in Like my latest favorite Sheet Pan Salmon, Asparagus and Potatoes.
Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato step by step
- Start oven at 400, liberally toss potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper and add to a large sheet pan flesh side up for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper salmon or use a light amount of blackening seasoning and set aside.
- Toss asparagus in olive and season with salt and pepper then add to the pan spread out in between the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Dunk salmon in sauce and nestle in between the asparagus and potato mixture in the middle and poor some of the sauce over the salmon first and then the asparagus and potatoes (you want the asparagus and potato mixture to flank both sides of the salmon so the sauce pools around the salmon).
- Bake for 10 more minutes and then broil on 450 or low broil for another ten (watch close).
- Plate asparagus, salmon, potatoes then spoon some of the sauce off the sheet pan onto the salmon and finish with reserved flat leaf parsley.
My whole family love The salmon is brushed with a honey lemon dijon sauce while the potatoes and asparagus just get a. This sheet pan salmon is not only super easy to make, it's incredibly flavorful and delicious! Honey, garlic and soy sauce come together for the This sheet pan salmon is SO simple. Very easy and only contains THREE ingredients… aside from the salmon and brussels themselves. Add this salmon and asparagus dinner to your rotation.