Brunch Scramble #mycookbook.
You can have Brunch Scramble #mycookbook using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brunch Scramble #mycookbook
- It’s 2 of eggs per person, beaten.
- It’s of Per person one a few Asparagus spears, sliced lengthways, a handful of Spinach and a few Mushrooms, cut into wedges.
- It’s of Sliced Sourdough.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Brunch Scramble #mycookbook step by step
- Sauté the mushrooms in butter until brown. Put to one side on a plate..
- Sauté the Asparagus, in butter until al dente. Put to one side with the mushrooms..
- Melt butter in a separate pan, scramble the eggs until almost set. Remove pan from heat..
- Toast the bread..
- While bread toasting, put the mushrooms, asparagus and spinach into the sauté pan over a medium high heat. Stir until spinach just wilted. Season..
- Pile the veg onto the toasted sourdough..
- Stir the scrambled eggs which should be softly set and load on top of the veg. Enjoy.