White rice and spaghetti with fried beef and vegetable sauce. Cook and stir until beef can be easily pulled apart with a. Tender strips of marinated beef and vegetables lend flavor to the leftover rice used to make this quick and Now you can put your tasty leftovers to good use to make this beef fried recipe or you can start from Gather the ingredients. In a large bowl, mix together dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, sugar.
It's an easy way to use up leftover rice and veggies that Veggies: I use diced carrots, onions, garlic and peas. Feel free to use whatever vegetables you have on hand. Beef & Vegetable Fried RiceGround Beef Ingredient Cuts. You can have White rice and spaghetti with fried beef and vegetable sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White rice and spaghetti with fried beef and vegetable sauce
- Prepare of Short grain rice.
- You need of Thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare of Vegetable of choice (spinach).
- It’s of Carrots.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Curry & Thyme.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of Pepper (blended with tomatoes and onions).
- It’s of Onions (chopped).
- Prepare of Stock.
Versatility and rich flavor make it ideal for burgers, tacos or wraps. Add an Asian twist to traditional sloppy joes. Ground Beef, serrano chiles, hoisin and soy sauce give this meal a worldly flavor. We've paired up beef and broccoli with fried rice, resulting in a one-pan meal loaded with crisp-tender broccoli, savory ground beef, and garlic-scented rice.
White rice and spaghetti with fried beef and vegetable sauce step by step
- Cook the rice with water till it's done to your liking and set aside.
- Chop the onions, carrots and veggies.
- Boil the beef until it's well cooked with stock cubes and any other seasoning of your choice.
- Set a pot on low heat, pour in a small amount water, add some vegetable oil or any other oil of choice, pour in your blended pepper mix, add salt and other seasoning, cook till it's done. Add in the vegetables, diced beef and carrots, stir until a thick broth-like texture is achieved, set aside..
- For the beef, place a non stick pan on low heat, add little oil, pour in some seasoning; curry, thyme and black pepper also coat your thinly sliced beefs. Stir fry them until they become dark on the outside and a bit crunchy..
- You're done! Enjoy your meal..
Stir fry's are also the perfect way to use up leftover ingredients, simply add in or substitute any low FODMAP veggies sitting at the bottom of the fridge to save you Cut the beef into thick slices cutting against the grain. Fried Flat Rice Noodle with Beef and Vegetable. Beef Brisket with Rice in Black Bean Sauce. Baked Spaghetti, is very different from your usual regular spaghetti and meat sauce, and is a fantastic meal for anytime, but most especially for This Cajun Rice Dressing is essentially a dirty rice recipe, jazzed up a bit with a small roux that can act as a meat or poultry stuffing or just simply as a side dish. When the spaghetti is done, use tongs or a pasta scoop to transfer the spaghetti directly into the wok.