Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles.
You can cook Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles
- You need of Skinned Salmon.
- Prepare of Asparagus.
- Prepare of small Zucchini, Noodled.
- It’s of Green Onion, Chopped.
- It’s of Orange Peel.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Cayenne.
- It’s of Ground Cumin.
- It’s of Fennel Seed.
- You need of Apple Juice.
Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles step by step
- Score Salmon about 1/4 way in. Season non skin side with seasonings and rub it in..
- Cut Zucchini into noodles and salt liberally. Let sit in cold water for about 10 min. Drain pat away excess water. Cut away approximately 1-1.5” of base Asparagus, and put even score slices into the. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Chop Green Onion. Set aside..
- Heat pan to medium, and let it get hot evenly. Lower the heat and add 2tsp of oil and set salmon in skin side down for 7min. Do not move it..
- Add in the Apple juice with the remaining oil and dress the top of the salmon to allow the juices to soak through..
- Carefully flip the salmon over and continue to cook an additional 3-4min (or until lightly pink in the middle). About halfway through the the flipped side, add in the noodles and and green onion to take in the remaining juices and sauté around the salmon. Add a little bit of pepper and salt while stirring..
- Remove the noodles and onion, place as a bedding on the plate. Then place Asparagus in a cross pattern and top with the salmon skin side down. Serve and enjoy!.