Chicken Pan Bahar.
You can have Chicken Pan Bahar using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pan Bahar
- You need 750 grams of chicken with medium cuts.
- It’s 6 pieces of betel leaves.
- Prepare 1 of big capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tandoori chicken masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp each of turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of butter.
- You need To taste of Salt and sugar as per taste.
Chicken Pan Bahar step by step
- Wash chicken pieces and drain out water.Sprinkle with salt and set aside..
- Cut capsicum and tomato into small slices.
- Marinate chicken with all masala and curd for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a deep Kadhai and gently fry capsicum and tomato.Add chicken pieces with the marinated paste.Stir and let all ingredients mix well..
- Add water salt and sugar and allow to get the chicken well cooked..
- As the gravy dries up add 3 chopped betel leaves and cover the kadhai with a lid..
- When the ingredients starts smoke smelling add butter and remove kadhai from flame..
- On a serving dish lay out as many whole betel leaves as chicken pieces. On each place a chicken piece with gravy..
- Serve with parathas or chapatis.