☆Basic☆ Spaghetti Carbonara in 15 min!!.
You can have ☆Basic☆ Spaghetti Carbonara in 15 min!! using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ☆Basic☆ Spaghetti Carbonara in 15 min!!
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 30 g of Butter, unsalted.
- Prepare 80 g of Pancetta.
- You need 60 g of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 400 g of Spaghetti.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Italian parsley.
☆Basic☆ Spaghetti Carbonara in 15 min!! step by step
- Grind Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. If you're Italian enough, add pecorino.. In UK, that's a bit of luxury….
- Smash a clove of garlic.
- Butter on the pan.
- When butter melt, put pancetta and garlic to stir. Meanwhile, boil spaghetti..
- Pancetta should become a bit crispy.
- Get ready for pasta to be boiled. Minus 1 min from what package said to keep it al dente!.
- Drain the pasta and pour into the pan. Off from the heat. Add eggs and half portion of cheese first. Pepper!! If the heat is too strong, eggs get too heated than it should.
- Add the left portion of cheese and mix.
- Finish with parsley. And pepper.
- You might like to add one more egg to be more Carbonara-ish in the restaurant!.