You can have Latifa Sweet using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Latifa Sweet
- It’s 100 gr of flour.
- It’s 90 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 25 gr of corn starch.
- You need of Filling:.
- It’s of whipping cream.
- It’s of smashed pistachio.
Latifa Sweet step by step
- Firstly, mix the flour, the corn starch and baking powder and sift them together 3 times..
- Separate the eggs yolks and whites and leave them for a while to reach to the room temperature..
- Mix the eggs whites with salt and fresh lemon juice and stir them very well with the electric mixer till it gets to soft peak. Then add the sugar gradually and mix with higher speed so it gets to spiff peak and you can see the traces of your mixer blades on the surface..
- Then add the eggs yolks one by one and stir with lower speed. After the last yolk, add the vanilla and then turn off the mixer..
- Add the flour (+baking powder and corn starch) and with a spoon just stir them very firmly. Then by the help of a funnel, place your cookies on your tray in a size that you like. You can sift little bit sugar on them as well. Don’t forget to cover your tray with a baking paper..
- Put the tray in the oven (180 °C) for 15 minutes. The lower part of the sweet should be goldish. Then turn the oven off and let them be inside the oven for about 5 minutes. Then leave them outside the oven to get cold..
- When they are cold enough, take one cookie and put a good amount of whipping cream on it, add little bit smashed pistachio and cover it with another piece of cookie. Bon Apetit!.
- This recipe has been published on Cookpad Farsi by Home_made_Azam. To see the recipe in original language please click on: https://bit.ly/3hwgHzw.