Easy Instant No-Broth Ramen Salad. Upgrade your instant ramen with these quick and easy hacks. As a card-carrying member of the Ramen Transmogrification Society of Greater New York,* it is my duty, my honor, and The easiest way to quickly upgrade a bowl of instant noodles is with ingredients that require no extra cooking. Confession time: sometimes I actually like instant ramen.
Sharing an Easy Ramen Salad Recipe that is perfect for serving at parties and taking to potlucks. People find those Ramen noodles irresistible. I know it seems weird, but they totally work in this salad!! You can have Easy Instant No-Broth Ramen Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Instant No-Broth Ramen Salad
- It’s of instant brothless ramen (but with a flavor packet!).
- Prepare of egg, boiled how you like it (I like a softer boil.).
- Prepare of iceberg lettuce, cut in 1/8"strips.
- It’s of medium carrot, julienned.
- You need of green onions, finely chopped.
- You need of leftover roasted chicken breast, cut into 3/4" cubes (I mean one entire side of the breast, not half of a half).
- It’s of toasted sesame oil.
A tangy dressing marinates the dry noodles… turning them into a good texture for inclusion in a salad. If you want to try something different, you can make ramen yakisoba – boil your ramen for a few minutes, then drain it and fry it up with veggies and meat! If you want to make a really good soup for your ramen, cook it separate to your noodles. Noodles cooked in the soup will add a lot of thickening.
Easy Instant No-Broth Ramen Salad step by step
- Start boiling your egg and the water for your ramen, then get to your knifework. The last pic on this step is the brand I used today. "THAT'S CRAZY HOT!" is not kidding. If you're not a super chili head, I recommend using another type. 😉 As I mentioned before, instant tsukemen is a great mild option..
- When the noodles are cooked through, drain most of the water and add seasoning packet per package instructions. Around this time, your egg should probably be boiled as well so don't forget to take that off the stove, peel, and cut in half..
- Finish up your knifework..
- Split the noodles between two large-ish bowls and layer the veg and chicken evenly between them..
- I saved the nori and sesame seed packet for garnish to sprinkle on top. So do that, drizzle about 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil, and add the egg..
- Mix it all up and enjoy! And if you need just a little more seasoning, try adding a light dash of soy sauce and a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime. :).
These Easy Instant Ramen Recipes Will Have You Drooling, And Once You Discover Your Favorite Ingredients Chrissy Teigen first had this crunchy salad at her sister's baby shower in Iowa, and calls it a And of course, no cooking trend piece is complete without mentioning instant pot ramen recipes! A package of instant ramen is perhaps the biggest cliché item in the solo cook's cupboard. It often symbolizes depression or extreme indifference, the meal one cooks when one has hit rock bottom. The first is cooking and eating ramen straight up from the package with no embellishments. Packs of instant ramen are a brilliant storecupboard standby.