Marinated steak, warm Halloumi and roast vegetable salad. Vegetables: I like to use courgette, aubergine and red peppers for this salad but there are loads of others that would work including sweet potato, butternut squash, mushroom and cherry tomatoes. Halloumi: For this salad I simply fry in dry pan until crispy and. A cheese and grain salad with vibrant roast beetroot, squash and red onion.
Marinated and roasted tomatoes, onion, and black beans are tossed with flank steak, cilantro, and queso fresco in this Mexican-inspired salad. Remove baking sheet from oven and turn oven to broil. Push vegetables to the middle of the pan. You can cook Marinated steak, warm Halloumi and roast vegetable salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinated steak, warm Halloumi and roast vegetable salad
- It’s 1 of thin steak of your choice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed dried herbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- It’s of Salt, pepper.
- You need 1 of pkt Halloumi.
- Prepare 1 of pkt tenderstem brocolli.
- It’s 6 of vine tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of courgettes.
Remove steak from marinade, allowing excess liquid to. A delicious Halloumi salad recipe, packed with Mediterranean flavours! Soft and colourful roasted vegetables mixed with grilled Halloumi and crunchy leafy greens coated Enjoy this grilled delicious Halloumi salad while still warm as a great starter or as as a healthy veggie Mediterranean meal. To make the marinade, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and oregano together.
Marinated steak, warm Halloumi and roast vegetable salad instructions
- Slice the courgettes and cut the tomatoes into wedges, coat in a little oil, mixed herbs and seasoning. Roast in preheated oven at 190c. Until golden brown around the edges. Turn courgette slices over halfway through the cooking process to promote good colouring..
- Preheat nonstick pan until smoking hot, sear the thickly sliced (1cm) halloumi on each side until golden brown..
- Set these both to one side.
- For the marinade, mix red wine, balsamic, mixed herbs, oil and seasoning. Sit steak in it at room temperature to marinade. Meanwhile preheat a dry pan until almost smoking again and char tenderstem all over. Reserve and season..
- Preheat clean pan. Thinly wipe with a small amount of oil. When lightly smoking carefully lay steak in away from. Sear on each side for two minutes. Take out and allow to rest..
- Place remaining marinade and any juice that has come out of the resting steak back into the pan and reduce to make a tasty dressing for the salad. Arrange salad and slice the steak on a board to serve..
Season well with salt and pepper. Lay the sliced halloumi on a plate and Heat through and keep warm. Add all the drizzle ingredients to a mini food processor and blitz until smooth. Add the marinated halloumi to a griddle. These warm salad recipes will leave you feeling fuller for longer and will warm you all the way through too.