Simple to Make Garlic Shoots Sansho Seed Stir-fry.
You can cook Simple to Make Garlic Shoots Sansho Seed Stir-fry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple to Make Garlic Shoots Sansho Seed Stir-fry
- It’s 1 bunch of Garlic shoots (cabbage, green peppers, any veggies are OK!).
- It’s 10 of cm Japanese leek (cut diagonally).
- It’s 150 grams of Thin pork cuts (beef also delicious!).
- It’s 1 dash of ○Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Katakuriko.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Sake.
- It’s 1 clove of Minced ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – (to taste) Doubanjiang.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine (if you don't have, cooking sake is fine).
- You need 1 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Miso.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Sugar.
- It’s 1 of plentiful shake Sansho seeds (if you don't have any, regular sansho is fine).
Simple to Make Garlic Shoots Sansho Seed Stir-fry step by step
- Rub the ○ ingredients into the pork and set aside (the ○ katakuriko will absorb the water from the vegetables during cooking). Cut the garlic shoots into bite-sized pieces..
- Boil water in a small pan. Add a pinch of salt and a bit of vegetable oil (about 1 tablespoon). Boil the garlic shoots and drain..
- While boiling, if you coat the vegetables in oil, this shortens cooking time! It also helps to lock in their flavor. It also reduces the amount of oil used when cooking!.
- Mix together the ● ingredients and set aside. Add sesame oil, ginger, and Doubanjiang to a frying pan and cook on medium heat. Once fragrant, add pork and cook..
- Add leek and garlic shoots, then add ● and mix together. Complete with a hearty shake of sansho pepper! Simple, right?.