Garlic Butter Salmon and Cavalo Nero Pasta. This garlic butter salmon pasta is quick, easy, and uses only a handful of ingredients. Perfect for dinner on a busy weeknight! I've made this pasta a couple of times now, and I love how fast it comes together.
Lemon-Butter Salmon Pasta from Delish.com is bright, flavorful, and delightfully creamy. We crave pasta most nights—that's just a given—but when we need our Buttered Noodles to turn into something a little more substantial, we add baked salmon and a delicious lemon-butter cream sauce. This Foil Packed Salmon and asparagus recipe is deliciously baked in garlic butter sauce, its so easy to make and super delicious. You can have Garlic Butter Salmon and Cavalo Nero Pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Salmon and Cavalo Nero Pasta
- Prepare 2 of x 180g portion of salmon.
- Prepare 4 of large cloves garlic, chopped.
- You need 3 teaspoons of butter.
- You need 5 stalks of cavalo nero or kale, chopped up.
- Prepare 250 g of dried penne pasta.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of double cream.
Both the pasta and the salmon have a mixture of garlic, butter, and lemon coated with them. It's a light sauce, yet just creamy enough to feel a little A healthy weeknight dinner – whole wheat pasta, omega-loaded salmon, and a side of veggies! Made a little indulgent with a light lemon butter sauce. Tender, flaky, soft salmon baked in butter with garlic and capers.
Garlic Butter Salmon and Cavalo Nero Pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place salmon portions skin side down onto a baking tray. Season with salt and pepper. Mix two teaspoons of garlic with two teaspoons of softened butter and dollop on top of the salmon. Bake salmon for 12mins or until cooked through. Flake the salmon with a fork and set aside..
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the packet. Drain and set aside..
- Heat a pan with remaining butter or oil, add remaining garlic and chopped cavalo nero or kale to the pan and saute until tender..
- In a large pan, mix cooked pasta, veggies and salmon together. Pour in double cream. Sprinkle generously with grated parmesan. Season with salt to taste but you probably wouldn’t need much. Serve with a side salad..
It's one of the best things we've made recently. Jump to the Easy Baked Salmon Salmon is easy to bake, promise. Perfectly cooked salmon should be tender, moist, and soft in the middle while being well seasoned on the outside. This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil recipe is an ultra-easy dinner to make during your busy weeknights. Since making these Butter Garlic Herb Steak Foil Packets and having them go viral, I knew that this butter garlic herb compound had to be to put to good They make such an amazing meal and have such great flavors, you will be craving them all summer long!