Healthy Breaded Chicken with Salad. A delicious collection of healthy chicken salads that will make you want to eat salad for dinner everyday and NOT get bored! The tangy salad combines this comfort food with a citrus dressing for a This creamy chicken salad provides fiber by combining chickpeas with chicken and veggies. Though it works great as a salad, it is also delicious.
Discover healthy new ways to serve up lean chicken breasts with BBC Good Food's favourite recipes, including curries, salads, soups and stews. Contrast breaded chicken with squash, tomatoes and aubergine flavoured with spicy Thai red curry paste. Our Classic Healthy Chicken Salad with Apples is a classic recipe made with a healthy twist! You can cook Healthy Breaded Chicken with Salad using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Breaded Chicken with Salad
- Prepare of – Dressing –.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 4 tsp of honey.
- It’s 3 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 4 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of – Chicken –.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 125-150 g of bread crumbs.
- Prepare pinch of rosemary.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 500-600 g of chicken breast (about 12-15 mini fillets!).
- It’s of – Salad –.
- You need Bag of mixed greens (I use about 1.5 to make 3 servings).
- It’s 2 of red bell peppers.
- You need 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of carrots – shredded.
- You need 1 of avocado.
It's very similar to Waldorf Chicken Salad, but made with a delicious yogurt sauce, a little bit of honey, and lemon juice! On top of the shredded chicken, here's what you need Breaded Chicken w/ Salad Simple chicken recipe for a nutritious and filling meal! Curried Chickpea Salad – Full of flavor and texture, this vegan curry chickpea 'chicken' salad is quick and easy to make, and perfect for a healthy salad, wrap, or sandwich filler! I love my creamy chickpea salads!
Healthy Breaded Chicken with Salad step by step
- This recipe makes enough salad for 2 or 3 salads depending on how much you eat per sitting..
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C with fan.
- Crack three egg whites in a bowl and beat with a fork until soft and airy..
- Put the breadcrumbs, rosemary, and salt in a bowl together and mix until combined..
- If you bought Chicken Breasts, slice them into mini fillets (about 3 or 4 slices per breast).
- Take one chicken fillet and put it in the egg mixture making sure to cover the entire fillet. Transfer the fillet from the egg mixture to the breadcrumbs, and make sure the entire fillet is covered in breadcrumbs. Transfer to a plate. Repeat for all chicken..
- Spray a baking sheet with oil, or place a piece of parchment paper on the sheet to prevent sticking. Put the chicken on the baking tray and spray with an oil (I used a Tesco bough sunflower oil in a spray bottle!). Bake for 20-30minutes, turning the fillets over about halfway through..
- Meanwhile make the salad: put the mixed greens, 2 chopped peppers, 12 sliced cherry tomatoes, 1 sliced cucumber, 1 chopped avocado and 2 shredded carrots in a bowl and mix together..
- For the dressing, mix all of the ingredients together, altering the amounts to your own specific taste..
- When the chicken is ready (let it cool!), cut it into inch pieces and toss with the salad and the dressing. I recommend eating it when the chicken is warm! Enjoy!.
- PS – top tip! If you are making salad for a few servings, only put the dressing on the salad you want to eat right now (or else the salad you save might get a bit soggy!). Save some dressing for your future salads by putting saran wrap over the bowl it is mixed in and store it in the fridge. Mix it up again before using it..
They are so addicting that I can literally sit and eat the whole bowl within a day. The easiest, healthy baked breaded chicken recipe, an all-around super tasty recipe, perfect for the whole family, kids love it! The chicken is baked, not deep-fried making it healthy; tasty; easy to make; stacked with fresh herbs, brown bread, and the coating keeps the chicken moist and tender. Categories: Roasted Chicken Chicken Recipes Poultry Roasting Salad Recipes Roast Recipes Arugula Vegetable Main Breaded Chicken Cutlets. Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Arugula Salad Topping.