Roasted Sesame-Kale (Vegan).
You can cook Roasted Sesame-Kale (Vegan) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Sesame-Kale (Vegan)
- You need 400 grams of Kale.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 400 grams of Genmai Udon Noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sunflour Oil.
- You need 150 ml of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 5 tbsp of Soja Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Roasted Sesame Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
Roasted Sesame-Kale (Vegan) step by step
- Roast sesame in a pan until it smells. Rinse kale and toss dry. Remove leaves from the stems. Peel garlic and chop thinly. Cook noodles as instructed on the packaging..
- In the meantime, heat oil in a big pan. Roast the kale for 5 minutes whilst stirring. Add the garlic ofter 3 minutes. Mix the stock with the soja sauce and add to the kale. Reduce the heat. Add the sesame and the sesame oil..
- Drain noodles and serve with the kale..
- Tipp: You can replace the Genmai Udon Noodles with regular wholemeal pasta..