Crustless Salmon Quiche for Picnics. A crustless quiche is just simple baked eggs — less rich than a quiche, with a little milk instead of all that cream — and literally anything else you want to throw in. The best crustless quiches never quite happen twice, as all those little bits bake up into one cheesy, satisfying breakfast slice. Healthy crustless salmon quiche which is easy to make, gluten and grain free.
This crustless quiche is easy to make and is a great brunch, lunch, and even dinner dish. The fact that it is without a crust makes it gluten-free and low in carbohydrates, putting this delicious. Top tip for making Crustless smoked salmon and potato quiche. You can have Crustless Salmon Quiche for Picnics using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crustless Salmon Quiche for Picnics
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of eggs, beaten.
- It’s of coconut cream (or cream).
- You need of cooked salmon, flaked.
- It’s of fresh asparagus, chopped.
- Prepare of broad beans, fresh or tinned.
This quiche would make a perfect food for picnics. Just pre-cut before transporting and everyone can have a slice each. Top crustless salmon quiche recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Member Recipes for Crustless Salmon Quiche.
Crustless Salmon Quiche for Picnics instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 185°C and grease an ovenproof dish with the olive oil..
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, salt, pepper and coconut cream until light and fluffy..
- Stir in the salmon flakes, asparagus and broad beans..
- Pour the egg mixture into your greased dish and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the surface of the quiche is risen, golden brown and firm to the touch..
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting into wedges..
This Salmon Quiche is a stunner! Beautiful creamy quiche filling with smoked salmon, dill Salmon Quiche is lovely made with fresh salmon, even better with hot smoked salmon but you'll knock it out of the Italian Sausage Quiche – full of Italian flavours! CRUSTLESS Quiche – custardy, golden and. The possibilities for quiche fillings are endless! I love making different variations, but my family goes absolutely crazy.