Slow cooker eggs en cocotte with smoked salmon. Oeufs Cocottes with cream and smoked salmon are a delicious way to make eggs:. Eggs mixed with cream are poached over a bed of smoked salmon in this simple yet elegant breakfast dish from chef Wolfgang Puck. Poaching eggs en cocotte is a simple and delicious alternative to the standard methods of preparing eggs.
You can easily double or triple this recipe to feed a crowd – as long as you have enough ramekins. Letting the eggs stand ensures that the yolks remain runny while the whites set. Divide salmon and chives among ramekins. You can cook Slow cooker eggs en cocotte with smoked salmon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker eggs en cocotte with smoked salmon
- Prepare 25 g of butter.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 4 tbs of double cream.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 200 g of smoked salmon.
- You need 4 slices of toast.
The timeless Eggs en Cocotte is one breakfast grub that allows you to do so. And we are putting more than just eggs with our Japanese spin. The tobiko adds a delightful crunch to the dish while setting off nanoscopic savory explosions in your mouth with each spoonful of creamy egg. Eggs and smoked salmon are gently baked with fresh cream and tarragon for a super simple, but elegant breakfast that Here's a secret: Often, the most elegant and deeply nourishing cooking is also wonderfully simple and uncomplicated.
Slow cooker eggs en cocotte with smoked salmon instructions
- Butter the inside of 4x150ml heatproof china ramekin dishes and break an egg into each one..
- Drizzle the cream over the eggs and add a little salt and pepper. Transfer the ramekins to the slow cooker pot ans pour boiling water into thr pot halfway up the ramekins..
- Cover with lid and cook on high for 45 mins..
- Serve the pots with smoked salmon and toast..
The key then is to focus on the quality of ingredients, because. Ramekins are filled with smoked salmon, horseradish cream and whole eggs. They are then gently cooked in a water bath. This is a wonderful French starter that's packed full of flavour. Ramekins are filled with smoked salmon, horseradish cream and whole eggs.