Blueberries Cheesecake Overnight Oats. Not only are my Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Overnight Oats healthy and delicious, they are also very affordable. This breakfast for dessert can help keep you full and manage your weight. Studies have shown that eating breakfast and a diet rich in fiber and protein can help to curb hunger and promote.
This blueberry overnight oats recipe with almond milk is super easy to make, is refined sugar-free, and uses real ingredients. Blueberry overnight oats made with fresh blueberries and sweeten with ripe bananas for an easy wholesome make-ahead breakfast recipe. The point of overnight oats is to have an easy make-ahead breakfast. You can cook Blueberries Cheesecake Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberries Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats,.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Vegan Cream Cheese,.
- It’s of Almond Milk, 1/4 Cup + More.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Chia Seeds,.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Alce Nero’s Organic Blueberry Jam,.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Blueberries,.
- Prepare of Fresh Lemon Peel Julienned, 1/2 Lemon.
- It’s of Maple Syrup Preferably Grade ‘A’, 1 TBSP Adjust To Preference.
With that said, if you don't want to eat them cold you can warm up in the microwave. In a mason jar or sealable container, add the oats, milk, yogurt, vanilla extract, chia seeds, cinnamon, blueberries, and graham crackers, and stir together. Seal and place in the refrigerator overnight for up to five days. Top with additional blueberries, if desired.
Blueberries Cheesecake Overnight Oats step by step
- Add oats, cream cheese and milk into a mug or jar. Add in chia seeds, Alce Nero’s blueberry jam and blueberries. *Reserve some fresh blueberries for garnishing.* Give it a light stir..
- Cover and chill in the fridge overnight. Next morning, stir in more milk to desired consistency. Garnish with some more fresh blueberries and lemon peel..
- To peel the skin off the lemon, simply run a potato peeler over the lemon lightly without peeling off the white pith.* Lastly, drizzle maple syrup over the top. Serve immediately..
Blueberry Overnight Oats is a quick breakfast that's waiting for you in the morning! Prep several batches for an easy breakfast throughout the week! Overnight oats are old-fashioned rolled oats that are soaked in liquid, overnight, until soft. The oats absorb the liquid, resulting in soft, creamy. That's exactly what these blueberry overnight oats are.