Veg pizza on tawa INDIAN STYLE. Place the pizza base on a clean, dry surface, put ¼ cup pizza sauce on a pizza base and spread it evenly. For making tawa pizza at home, you would require a pizza base. Depending upon your personal preference you can buy readymade whole wheat pizza base, grain.
Else the veg pizza tastes good and the pizza base is also nicely done and crisp. HI VIEWERS WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL today my granny prepared veg pizza on tawa pizza without oven we make it with our village style methods Hope u like the recipe. the regular vegetables but can be easily extended as per individual preference. tawa pizza recipe veg pizza on a snack or perhaps as a light meal. in addition, most of the indian kitchens may lack the traditional oven finally, tawa pizza recipe needs to be cooked on low flame to prevent from burning. You can have Veg pizza on tawa INDIAN STYLE using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg pizza on tawa INDIAN STYLE
- It’s 2 of Pizza base.
- You need 2 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Paneer cut into cubes.
- You need 1 of Carrot cut into long slices.
- Prepare as needed of Refine oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ajinomotto.
- You need as required of Tomato sauce.
- You need as needed of Schzwan sauce.
- It’s 4 cubes of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
Pizza on tawa or pan takes very less time to cook and you should keep an eye on the bottom part of the pizza while cooking it as you do want to get it burnt. This tawa pizza is so crispy, hearty and delicious. Whenever you are craving for pizza next time try this pan pizza or tawa pizza. Ever since Sowmya (a reader, who is a great photographer) asked me to come up with a vegetarian version by sending the sunny side up in these colourful capsicums, I really wanted to make something and post.
Veg pizza on tawa INDIAN STYLE instructions
- Cut all the vegetables in long slices and add salt black pepper and ajinomotto and then add panner to it. Add tomato sauce to it.
- Take the base. Apply butter,tomato sauce and schzwan sauce and then spread the prepared vegetable mixture on it. Sprinkle italian herbs origano and red chilli flakes.
- Add grated cheese on top and keep it on tawa in slow flame and cover it with another plate. Let it cook for sometime keep checking in between if it is cooked or not.
- Finally ready to eat.
Naan is definitely the most popular bread in Indian restaurants. Traditionally, naan is cooked in a tandoor (hot clay oven). I have already done a naan recipe using the oven and I used pizza stone to give a tandoor texture. But I find at home "tawa naan" is much easier. How to make Veg Pizza without oven at home – Stovetop Veg pizza.tawa pizza.