Spaghetti with vegetable sauce. Vegetable Spaghetti from Delish.com is the easiest pasta to throw together. Add spaghetti to skillet and ½ cup of reserved pasta water and toss to combine. Add more pasta water as necessary to bring sauce together.
Add the capers to the vegetable ragout, and season to taste with the vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with the cheese and garnish with the thyme. Serve sauce over pasta and sprinkle with cheese. You can have Spaghetti with vegetable sauce using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with vegetable sauce
- Prepare of spaghetti.
- It’s of medium cabbage.
- Prepare of fresh tomatoes.
- You need of fresh chilli pepper.
- You need of fresh Scotch bonnets.
- Prepare of Meat as required.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- Prepare of medium onions.
- You need of medium carrots.
Looking for a classic Italian accompaniment? Then check out this slow cooked spaghetti sauce made with vegetables. MORE+ LESS Enjoy this sauce over plain spaghetti, or use it in your favorite lasagna or baked ziti recipe when you have vegetarian guests at the table. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
Spaghetti with vegetable sauce instructions
- Boil water in a pot.
- Add few drops of oil inside the boiling water break ur spaghetti into two to three halves.
- Stir untill they're well separated,let it cook for about 10_15mins.
- Stir and strain in a colander and set aside and cover it..
- For the sauce,marinate ur meat with soy sauce,spices and salt and set aside for some minutes.
- Grate ur tomatoes and Scotch bonnets,set aside and dice ur cabbage,carrots,onions set aside also.
- In a pot add little oil for frying d marinated meat,after frying add ur grated tomatoes and add ur diced onions and diced carrots and fry for some minutes..
- Add a little amount of water and stir add ur spices and seasonings.
- Add ur cabbage and stir cover ur pot to simmer for some minutes.after that ur vegetable sauce is ready.Enjoy!!.
This vegetable spaghetti sauce is made with fresh summer vegetables and basil. Use fresh or canned tomatoes in this delicious pasta sauce. It's a perfect sauce for a meat-free meal or vegetarian guests. Use the sauce for a spaghetti dinner or lasagna, or use it to make chicken or. Quick and easy homemade spaghetti sauce with tomatoes, onions, garlic, basil and oregano.