Meat-Free But Delicious! Vegetarian Gyoza Dumplings.
You can cook Meat-Free But Delicious! Vegetarian Gyoza Dumplings using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat-Free But Delicious! Vegetarian Gyoza Dumplings
- You need 2 of King oyster mushrooms (large).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 20 of Gyoza skins.
- You need 5 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of *Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of *Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of rounded tablespoon *Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
Meat-Free But Delicious! Vegetarian Gyoza Dumplings instructions
- Add the king oyster mushrooms, garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil into a food processor. (If you mix too much, the mixture turns into a paste, so please finish mixing when it's still a little bit lumpy.).
- Cut each shiso leaf into 4 pieces, and place one on top of a gyoza skin. Place the Step 1 mixture on top, and wrap it up..
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Arrange the gyoza dumplings in the pan, and fry them until lightly browned. Add a small amount of water, cover with a lid, and steam-fry. When the water has evaporated, they are done..
- We use vegetarian oyster sauce made of shiitake mushrooms at our house. If you are not vegetarian, you can use normal oyster sauce..