Crispy Coffee Meringue.
You can cook Crispy Coffee Meringue using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Coffee Meringue
- You need 1 of Egg White.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Instant Coffee Granules.
- It’s 2-4 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
Crispy Coffee Meringue step by step
- Preheat oven to 100℃. Line a tray with baking paper..
- Place Egg White and Coffee Granules in a clean & dry bowl, mix a little bit with a clean & dry spoon, and set aside for a minute. Using a whisk or electric mixer, whisk until soft peaks form..
- Gradually add Caster Sugar, beating well until meringue is thick and glossy and sugar is well dissolved..
- Place the meringue in a piping bag (or strong plastic bag), and pipe out onto the baking paper into 2-3cm in diameter. *Note: You can make larger pieces, but you need to alter the cooking time accordingly..
- Bake for 1 hour or until dry. *Note: It hardens when cooled..