Noodles in Mackerel Tomato Sauce.
You can have Noodles in Mackerel Tomato Sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Noodles in Mackerel Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 2 pieces of dried noodles.
- You need 1 of big can of Mackerel in tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of big can of water (or 1 1/2 – 2).
- It’s of (Measured Using Mackerel can/tin).
- You need 1 of big brown onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of chili flakes/chili powder (optional – adjust spiciness).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup (optional).
- Prepare To taste of – chicken seasoning powder.
- Prepare To taste of – ground pepper.
Noodles in Mackerel Tomato Sauce instructions
- Prepare ingredients – chopped garlic. Slice onion..
- Heat wok & add enough cooking oil. Sauté garlic & brown onion until translucent. Stir in chili flake/chili powder if using then add a can of mackerel in tomato sauce. Add enough water (1 1/2 cans of water so its slightly soupy), chicken seasoning powder, ground pepper & stir to mix before putting in dried noodles. Let it soften. Once soften, taste & adjust seasonings accordingly..
- Serve warm..