Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust.
You can cook Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- You need 1 head of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese mix of choice.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasoning as desired.
- It’s 1 of Garlic salt as desired.
- You need 1 of Mckormicks Montreal seasoning as desired.
- You need 1 of Marina sauce.
- You need 1 of Spinach I used frozen defrosted one box.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust instructions
- Start by add olive oil and garlic to a small pan cook on really low heat till garlic is tender set aside..
- Now cut your cauliflower into small pieces to fit into the cusinart finely pulse till sand like consistency add to a large bowl, I'll need som heavy duty paper towels to squeeze all the water out of your cauliflower, once done set aside..
- Now preheat your oven to 475 parchment line a baking sheet or pizza pan spray with cooking spray.
- Now add your garlic pieces to the cusinart and finely pulse them, or you can use a knife. Once done add along with garlic oil to cauliflower. Now add in all seasonings as desired cheese, and egg mix well. Now add to baking sheet press down to make your pizza into desired pizza shape and thickness, we made individual ones. Bake for 20-25 minutes till golden along edges..
- Now take your pizza out and add your desired toppings! Put back into oven for another 10-15 minutes till cheese is melted. Enjoy!.