Thai peanut noodle salad. Thai Noodle Salad with the BEST EVER Peanut Sauce- loaded up with healthy veggies! How to Make Thai Peanut Noodle Salad. And although these cold peanut noodles can hang out for days in the fridge, the fats in the peanut butter are softest at room temperature.
Freshly chopped vegetables, tropical fruit, chewy rice noodles, and a creamy peanut dressing make for an Combining Thai-inspired flavors and ingredients to create a colorful salad is easy! Why not add a tropical spin to a mundane pasta salad to make meal time. With the help of this friendly little Thai Noodle Salad and its packed-in veggies, protein, healthy fats, and major flavor, I am doing some post-girls'-trip resetting to get back to the norm of Just a happy, back-on-track Thai Noodle Salad with that peanut lime dressing, for the love of all things wonderful. You can have Thai peanut noodle salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai peanut noodle salad
- Prepare of thin spaghetti noodle.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of lime juice.
- Prepare of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of crushed red pepper.
- It’s of vegetable broth.
- Prepare of canola oil.
- Prepare of red pepper cut into strips.
- You need of shredded carrot.
- It’s of grilled chicken breast, cut into strips.
Thai-style peanut noodle salad with herbs and watermelon. Thai Noodle Salad with Peanut Dressing. This recipe originally appeared on our sister site, BetterNutrition.com. A handful of peanuts provides a quick-and-easy protein boost.
Thai peanut noodle salad step by step
- Cook the pasta according to packaged directions, rinse under cold water and drain..
- In a medium bowl, wise the soy sauce, lime juice, peanut butter, sugar, crushed red pepper, vegetable broth, and canola oil together until smooth.
- Toss the pasta and sauce together until evenly coated.
- Add the green onions, red bell pepper, carrot, and grilled chicken. Mix and serve..
It's a great source of monounsaturated fat, which can help lower cholesterol levels. I'm a little obsessed with these noodles. It's the peanut sauce that I can't get enough of. I wanted my first recipe video to be my everyday morning smoothie recipe. but I have no frozen fruit and there's none. Loaded with wholesome goodness, this Warm Peanut Thai Noodle Salad is an unpretentious dish that is crazy easy to make, yet so generously tasty, it'll just as easily become a family favorite!