Delicious Acqua Pazza Using Fish Fillets.
You can have Delicious Acqua Pazza Using Fish Fillets using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Acqua Pazza Using Fish Fillets
- You need 2 of Alphonsino (or sea bass and cod).
- Prepare 10 of Clams.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 6 of ★ Cherry tomatoes (small).
- It’s 1 dash of ★ Italian parsley.
- It’s 4 of ★ Black olives.
- Prepare 1 dash of ★ Oregano (dried).
- It’s 1 dash of ★ Thyme (dried).
- It’s 150 ml of ★ Water.
- Prepare 50 ml of ★ White wine.
Delicious Acqua Pazza Using Fish Fillets instructions
- Sprinkle salt over the alphonsino fillets and set aside for about 15 minutes..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Slice the olives. Roughly chop the Italian parsley. Finely chop the garlic..
- Pat the  fish filets dry with a paper towel..
- Pour a generous amount of olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) into a deep frying pan and add the garlic to infuse the oil..
- Place the fish fillets with the skin sides down. Fry over a medium heat to prevent the garlic from burning (you don't need to thoroughly cook the fillets at this point)..
- Once the fish skin is crispy and golden brown, add all of the ★ ingredients. Cover with a lid and steam the contents in the pan (add 1/2 the amount of the parsley)..
- Once the clams open and the olive oil and water have emulsified, taste and season with salt, if necessary (keep in mind that the clams and fish are quite salty)..
- Garnish with the remaining parsley and serve..