Ginger Teriyaki Chicken Don.
You can have Ginger Teriyaki Chicken Don using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Teriyaki Chicken Don
- It’s 300 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil *optional.
- Prepare 4 of Spring Onions *cut to 4-5cm.
- You need of Other Vegetables of your choice.
- You need 2 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- It’s of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- You need of <Ginger Teriyaki Sauce>.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
Ginger Teriyaki Chicken Don instructions
- Combine the Ginger Teriyaki Sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Lightly season Chicken Fillets with Salt. Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan (*OR no Oil if non-stick pan is used) over medium-high heat, cook Chicken Fillets and Vegetables. If vegetables are cooked before Chicken is cooked, just transfer them to a plate. When Chicken Fillets are browned on both sides, pour the sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens. Return the vegetables and combine with the sauce..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice, place cut Chicken Fillets and vegetables on top, drizzle the sauce over and sprinkle with Toasted Sesame Seeds..