Delicious Bamboo Shoots in Just 10 Minutes.
You can have Delicious Bamboo Shoots in Just 10 Minutes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Bamboo Shoots in Just 10 Minutes
- You need 1 bag of Boiled bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare of Seasoning ingredients:.
- You need 2 tbsp of each *Soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Roasted sesame seeds and ra-yu (optional).
Delicious Bamboo Shoots in Just 10 Minutes instructions
- Rinse the bamboo shoots. Mince the ginger. Finely chop the Japanese leek..
- Combine the * seasoning ingredients..
- Heat the frying pan over high heat. Add the sesame oil and stir-fry the Japanese leek and ginger until fragrant. Then add the bamboo shoots and continue cooking..
- After 2 minutes, add the flavoring ingredients from Step 3. Lower the heat to medium and simmer to blend the flavors and evaporate the moisture..
- Once it looks like this, add the ra-yu to finish..
- Arrange on a dish and sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds to taste. Enjoy!.