Cauliflower Crust Pizza. How to make THE BEST crispy and tasty low carb cauliflower pizza crust with foolproof step by step video recipe. This Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe is a healthy veggie-packed option that is naturally gluten-free and grain-free. It's perfect for people who still want to eat their pizza, while following a.
Slice it, hold it, eat it–it keeps it's shape –and it actually tastes like. You will never guess this rich, grain-free pizza crust is made with cauliflower instead of flour. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a pizza crust. You can have Cauliflower Crust Pizza using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- You need 1 of cauliflower head.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 of pizza toppings!.
This Cauliflower Pizza Crust from Delish.com is insane. In this easy, gluten-free pizza recipe, you're basically making cauliflower rice as base the base for your crust. Looking over the slew of cauliflower pizza recipes, I found they all used a different mix of ingredients to turn grated cauliflower into a "crust." Some add mozzarella and Parmesan cheese; some use goat. What Makes This Cauliflower Pizza Crust Different.
Cauliflower Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Grate cauliflower head until you have the desired amount (I prefer to use only the florets so that gives me less cauliflower to work with).
- Microwave the grated cauliflower for 7-8 min or until warm. Let cool.
- Whisk egg and add 1/2 cup mozzarella, the parmesan, and spices. Combine with cauliflower once cool..
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and oil with cooking spray..
- Create 10" pizza dough and cook for 10 min..
- Remove from oven and add toppings of choice. Cook for 10 min..
- For crispier crust broil for 5 min then remove, let cool, and serve..
By now, there are hundreds of cauliflower pizza crust recipes available online. Some brands, including Trader Joe's, have even created frozen pizza. Start with cauliflower florets and turn them into cauliflower rice. Then, add cheese, spices, and egg, and bake the crust until it's golden-brown. Add your favorite toppings and call it pizza night.