Curry Fried Rice.
You can have Curry Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Fried Rice
- You need 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil *and extra if needed.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion OR 2 Spring Onions.
- It’s 100-150 g of Ham, Sausages, Chicken, Pork, Beef *cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Peas OR chopped Green Capsicum.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Curry Powder.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of servings Cooked Rice *about 360g, warmed.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
Curry Fried Rice step by step
- Combine all seasonings in a small bowl. If you use cold left-over cooked rice, warm it in the microwave..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan or wok over medium high heat, cook Egg and transfer to a plate..
- Add extra Oil if required, cook Onion, Ham (OR Sausages, Chicken, Pork, Beef) and Peas (OR chopped Green Capsicum) until cooked through..
- Return the cooked Egg, add Garlic, Curry Powder and Salt, mix well, then add warmed rice and stir well to combine..
- Finally drizzle over Soy Sauce, toss and stir until aromatic..