One Pan Spaghetti Carbonara.
You can cook One Pan Spaghetti Carbonara using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pan Spaghetti Carbonara
- You need 1 pound of dry spaghetti.
- Prepare 5 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 6 ounces of bacon, diced.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of green peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of hot sauce.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
One Pan Spaghetti Carbonara step by step
- A large saute pan is the best for this..
- Place the chopped bacon in the pan on medium heat..
- Cook bacon until crispy, then remove from pan to a paper towel to drain.
- Chop your garlic, add to the pan. Cook about 30 seconds..
- Add chicken broth to pan. Increase heat to medium high..
- Bring broth to a boil..
- I like to break pasta in half, it seems to work better. Add pasta to pan. Adjust heat to keep broth at a low boil..
- Stir your pasta frequently so it doesn't stick together. Cook for about 6 minutes..
- While the pasta is cooking, mix the eggs, hot sauce (if using), cream and cheese together..
- Add green peas to pasta and stir in. You want the green peas to be done about the same time as the pasta. Bright green looks better also..
- Once the pasta is cooked, slowly stir in the egg/cheese mixture into the pasta..
- Almost all the liquid should be gone about this time, just a tiny bit remaining. Reduce heat to low, stir in chopped parsley..
- Stir for about 1 minute. Turn off heat, serve..