Pesto Noodle Salad.
You can have Pesto Noodle Salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto Noodle Salad
- You need of The Pesto.
- It’s 6-8 cups of fresh garden basil leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of fresh garden kale.
- Prepare 4-6 leaves of fresh garden sage leaves.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of fresh garden thyme.
- You need 3/4 cup of pistachios salted, shelled.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of freshly grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of freshly grated asiago.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare of The Noodles.
- It’s 1 package of whole wheat organic linguine noodles.
- It’s 8-10 cups of water.
- You need of Salt&Oil.
- It’s of Fresh lemon juice.
Pesto Noodle Salad instructions
- Boil the water on a stove. Add a pinch of salt and a little olive oil. Let simmer. Add noodles..
- In a food processor mix the basil, kale, herbs, pistachios and garlic with the olive oil. Let mix until smooth but still hearty. Add the cheeses. Salt to taste. Stir with spoon..
- When noodles are ready remove from water and strain in colander. Let cool slightly. Transfer into a bowl or container..
- Add pesto sauce to the noodles. Make sure it’s poured evenly over the noodles. Spritz with fresh lemon juice..