Snow Crab in a Delicious Broth.
You can have Snow Crab in a Delicious Broth using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snow Crab in a Delicious Broth
- You need 2 of crabs Live snow crabs (Seko crab, koppe crab).
- You need 5 cm of in length cut in half Daikon radish.
- It’s 1 of Miso.
- It’s 1 of Water.
Snow Crab in a Delicious Broth instructions
- Julienne the daikon radish..
- Now we will handle the crab. Turn them over and remove the underbelly (This is also edible)..
- Next, press down on the stomach meat with your left hand, and pull of the right legs of the crab with your right hand. Remove the rest from the shell in the same manner with your left hand..
- The brown parts attached to the legs (gills?) are edible, so remove. You can use the juices inside the shell as is instead of throwing it out. After this point, nothing else is discarded..
- Put the daikon radish from step 1 and the entire crab into the pot (you should put the crab shell facing up), fill the pot nearly to the top with water, and turn on the heat after adding the water. You want to bring out the savory juices, make sure to bring it to a boil using cold water..
- Simmer for about 15 minutes on high heat after bring it to a boil. Lastly, add miso and serve..