Sushi Bake Paradise.
You can have Sushi Bake Paradise using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sushi Bake Paradise
- You need of FOR SUSHI RICE:.
- Prepare of Japanese Rice.
- It’s of Or 4 cups of regular rice cooked with plenty of water.
- It’s of Rice wine.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of FOR SUSHI TOPPINGS:.
- You need of crabsticks, shred and cut into small pieces.
- You need of regular slab of salmon, baked and shredded.
- It’s of ripe mangoes, cut into cubes.
- You need of grated quickmelt cheese.
- You need of wasabi or Sriracha (optional).
- You need of mayonnaise.
- You need of sugar (optional).
- Prepare of Furikake.
- It’s of scrambled eggs, shredded.
- You need of Seaweed wrap.
Sushi Bake Paradise instructions
- Heat the rice wine, add the sugar and salt until melted..
- Pour rice wine mixture over the rice and mix well..
- Put the rice into the baking dish and flatten it.
- Layer the scrambled eggs on top of the rice..
- In a separate bowl, mix the crabsticks, salmon, mangoes, cheese, mayonnaise, wasabi, sugar to taste..
- Layer the sushi spread on top of the sushi rice and sprinkle with furikake.
- Add some mayonnaise on top as garnishing..
- Bake in a preheated oven of 375°F for 15 minutes..
- Serve hot with seaweed wrap. Enjoy! 😊.