My one Skillet Sautèed Butter Chicken & Potatoes. 😘. Skillet Chicken with Garlic Herb Butter Sauce – Super quick and easy skillet seared chicken topped with a delicious garlic and herb pan sauce that's sure to please! A perfect chicken recipe for busy weeknights. Super quick and easy skillet seared chicken topped with a delicious garlic and herb pan sauce that's sure to please!
The chicken is so incredibly moist and flavorful. Add chicken, top side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. One of my favorite parts about this Lemon Chicken is that it is made with ingredients that are usually readily available in my kitchen — chicken breast, olive oil, butter, flour (or cornstarch), chicken broth, lemons, garlic, and cream. You can cook My one Skillet Sautèed Butter Chicken & Potatoes. 😘 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My one Skillet Sautèed Butter Chicken & Potatoes. 😘
- It’s 3 of medium potatoes part boiled.
- It’s 1 tbls of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbls of Butter.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli Flakes.
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast cut into strips.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of And 3 tbls of sauce of your choice.
One Skillet chicken dinner that's easy to make with only a few ingredients. Pan seared chicken breast drizzled in a sautéed mushroom and garlic cream sauce. This easy chicken dinner is made with sautéed garlic and mushrooms and topped with a creamy sauce. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; coat with cooking spray.
My one Skillet Sautèed Butter Chicken & Potatoes. 😘 instructions
- Part boil the potatoes whole for 3-5 minutes. Then rinse them in cold water then cut them into bitesize cube pieces..
- Add the olive oil then the butter with the garlic crushed in it. Add oregano basil chilli flakes..
- Next add the Chicken strips fry when you turn them over add the potato pieces fry for 2 minutes turn the heat down then turn them over often.all should take 15 minutes..
- If then chicken is done take them off and set aside. As you dont want to dry the chicken. Carry on frying on low heat until potato pieces are cooked.
- All cooked now add the chicken back to the pan with potato and add your favourite sauce. Mine was Carribean sweet chilli. Mix all in. Take off and serve..
- Add a little salad to the serving plate and a tbls Mayonaise or Sour cream..
Place flour in a shallow dish; dredge chicken in flour. This easy lemon chicken recipe is the perfect weeknight meal! HOW TO MAKE A CREAMY LEMON SAUCE with. To label a recipe as "life-changing" is a really bold statement. In just a single skillet, you can cook so many effortless and satisfying meals without having to worry about doing all the dishes.