Cauliflower base pizza!. You can make the best cauliflower pizza crust recipe that will not fall apart. Slice it, hold it, eat it–it keeps it's shape –and it actually tastes like. Once the cauliflower base is cooked, set aside to cool a little.
Cauliflower Base Mini Pizzas are a great way to add some extra veggies into a kid favourite dish. I have seen and heard about using cauliflower as a pizza base for several months now. The BEST and easiest cauliflower pizza crust recipe ever – This is so good Just FIVE Ingredients – Seriously! You can cook Cauliflower base pizza! using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower base pizza!
- You need 1 of large cauliflower.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of water.
- It’s 6 tbsp of almond meal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need of Sprinkle oregano.
- It’s of Sprinkle dried chilli flakes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of ball mozzarella.
- It’s Handful of grated cheddar.
- It’s 1/3 of ring chorizo.
- It’s 3 of x ham slices.
- You need 3 of x pineapple rings (tinned).
There's even an option to avoid squeezing. Cauliflower Pizza Base recipe: Try this Cauliflower Pizza Base recipe, or contribute your own. Place back into the oven for. For the cauliflower pizza base: ½ head of cauliflower, cut into florets. ½ tsp dried oregano.
Cauliflower base pizza! step by step
- Blend your cauliflower until rice-like. Add the almond meal, chia seeds, oregano, chilli and water and blend until smooth(ish)..
- Use a baking tray or pizza tray. Cover with non-stick baking paper and a light layer of vegetable oil. Pour over the blended cauliflower and smooth out with the back of a spoon. Thickness depends on how thick you like your pizza! I prefer a thinner base, which also cooks more quickly in the oven..
- Bake at 180 degrees for approx 7 minutes, then remove from the oven and flip the base over. This is a bit tricky – I find that the easiest way is to slide the base off of the tray using the baking paper. Put a new later of baking paper down and then turn the base upside down onto the new sheet of paper. This is the easiest way to turn the base without it breaking!.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes, until the base starts to crisp..
- Now remove from the oven and add your tomato puree, chopped tomatoes and mozzarella cheese..
- Return to the oven for a couple of minutes, until the cheese is beginning to melt. Then add your other toppings – I like chorizo (finely sliced), ham and pineapple. Spread these evening over your base and top with grated cheddar..
- Return to the oven, but this time on grill setting. Grill until your toppings begin to crisp. Remove from the oven and ENJOY!.
The first step to making cauliflower pizza is prepping the cauliflower. Looking over the slew of cauliflower pizza recipes, I found they all used a different mix of ingredients to turn grated. Start with cauliflower florets and turn them into cauliflower rice. The Best Ever Cauliflower Pizza Crust. You'll be amazed how delicious homemade can be!