You can cook Grandpa's Spaghetti using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandpa's Spaghetti
- Prepare of fruits.
- It’s 3 kg of tomatoes, quartered.
- You need of meat.
- Prepare 1 kg of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 1/2 kg of beef, minced.
- It’s of vegetables.
- You need 500 grams of button mushrooms.
- Prepare of sauces.
- Prepare 1 liter of tomato sauce (basil, garlic and onion).
- You need of spices & base ingredients.
- You need 1 bunch of dried oregano.
- You need 1 dash of red wine.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh basil.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- It’s 10 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of cooking olive oil.
- You need 3 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 head of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 dash of paprika.
- It’s of sources of carbs.
- It’s 1 kg of spaghetti.
- Prepare of condiments.
- It’s 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 250 grams of parmesan cheese.
Grandpa's Spaghetti instructions
- Sauté garlic and onion in olive oil, add pepper, salt, & paprika (PSP), and mirin in deep sauce pan.
- Brown meat and mushrooms in mix, adjusting PSP and putting in bay leaves.
- Add tomatoes, some oregano, and tomato sauce, and wait for mixture to boil.
- Simmer over medium low heat for 45 minutes.
- Cook noodles and drizzle with EVOO once al dente.
- Grill Italian sausages.
- Serve together with condiments and share.