Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken.
You can cook Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken
- It’s 700 g of – 800 g Chicken Fillet – cut into strips (use thigh fillet for juicy meat).
- It’s of A. Marinate Chicken strips in:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s of B. To coat the chicken fillet (use metric cup).
- You need 1/2 C of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 C of corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 C of rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- It’s of C. Gravy.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 5 of bird’s eye chillies (finely chopped).
- Prepare 4 sprigs of fresh Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 Can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of full condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s to taste of chicken seasoning powder.
- It’s of Some ground white pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of FULL corn flour + 2 tbsp water (to thicken the gravy).
Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken instructions
- Marinate chicken strips in mixture A for at least 30mins or more. It’s okay to Skip this step if you are rushing..
- Mix B well. Coat marinated strips in B. Fry untill chicken strips are cooked through. Set aside..
- Prepare gravy. Add ingredients In C to hot wok/pan in the order of ingredients listed – heat butter till melted, saute garlic then add chopped birds eye chilies and curry leaves over medium heat (be careful, this one pops)..
- Then pour evaporated milk, condensed milk, fish sauce and season with chicken cube/chicken seasoning powder to taste. Add white pepper. Stir and taste. Add salt if necessary. Lastly, add corn flour mixture. Stir till gravy slightly thicken. Off the heat. Pour over fried chicken strips. Serve hot with white rice..