Messy Eggs (from Louise Parker Method).
You can cook Messy Eggs (from Louise Parker Method) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Messy Eggs (from Louise Parker Method)
- Prepare half of a bell pepper, finely chopped).
- You need 6 of plum or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half.
- You need half of a small red chilli, finely chopped (optional).
- It’s 2 of large eggs, beaten (organic if possible – they are worth it!).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Prepare of small piece of wholemeal toast.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to season.
Messy Eggs (from Louise Parker Method) step by step
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan. Fry off the chilli, tomatoes and pepper for 3-4 minutes until softened..
- Add eggs and scramble gently..
- Season to taste and serve with some lovely, freshly toasted wholemeal bread.(Apologies for the gluten free white squares in the picture – I'd run out of wholemeal!).