My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁.
You can have My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁
- You need 1 kg of Minced Beef.
- It’s 1/2 of Large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green sweet pepper.
- You need 150 g of Sweetcorn.
- Prepare 6 of dried hot chilli peppers.
- You need 2 tbls of Chilli oil keep half back.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic Crushed.
- It’s 1/2 of smoked pork sausage chopped.
- It’s 1 tbls of Chopotle sauce.
- You need 2 tbls of Mexican herbs.
- It’s 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of dried beef stock cube crumbled in.
- You need 1 tbls of Tomato Purèe.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of boiling water.
My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 step by step
- Add the chilli oil heat up then add the onion and Garlic mix then add the minced beef cook until all coloured not red. Then add the dried beef stock..
- Add the other half of chilli oil and stir in..
- Next add Mexican herbs and Loose corn then the tomatoes,water, and tomato puree.cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Then add the Chopotle sauce and dried chillies and sweetpeppers mix all in. Cook on low for 10 minutes stirring often I transferred mine to a heavy based saucepan as the frying pan I started with was too small.
- Next cut up half the smoked sausage and add it to the pan..
- Stir and simmer for 10 minutes..
- This makes enough for 8 people, 8 bowls i make a big batch of this and freeze half then you can have it when you feel like..
- Add the meat to a bowl, then add grated cheese. Put in microwave yo melt the cheese just 1 minute on high.
- Next add 2 tbls of Sour cream in the middle and then jalapeno,s on top. Serve with some tortillas and some thick cut chips..