Tinklee's Spaghetti and Italian Meatballs.
You can have Tinklee's Spaghetti and Italian Meatballs using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Spaghetti and Italian Meatballs
- It’s of sauce.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of sweet italian sausage (ground).
- It’s 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 can of tomatoe sauce (15oz).
- You need 2 can of chopped tomatos ( I use garlic/oregano ones).
- Prepare 7 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of meatballs.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of sweet italian sausage (ground).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need of pasta.
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti noodles (prepared as directed on package).
Tinklee's Spaghetti and Italian Meatballs instructions
- for sauce.
- brown the meat for the sauce in a large sauce pan, once almost done, add your sliced mushrooms and cook till meat is done and mushrooms have cooked down some.
- with pan on med-low add one can of tomatoe sauce, then add your spices, this will help for a better blending.
- add the rest of the tomato sauce and canned tomatoes(juice included), simmer until your meatballs are done.
- for meatballs.
- preheat oven to 400°F. Add the pound of ground beef and sweet sausage to a nice size bowl,.
- add the spices, bread crumbs, eggs, milk and shredded parmesan cheese, mix gently as you mix it all together.
- spray or grease a pan (I used a 9×13) form into balls staying the same size, I made ones 1-1/2" and it made 35, And bake for about 50-70mins (this really depends on the size you make your meatballs).
- when meatballs are done remove from pan and place in sauce, for best results let meatballs cook for 30mins, then start your noodles, follow package directions.
- serve mixed together or separate, enjoy.