You can have Spaghetti Casserole using 10 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Casserole
- It’s 12 oz. of thin spaghetti.
- You need 1 pound of meat (ground, sausage or meatballs).
- You need 8 oz. of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 8 oz. of melting cheese, like mozzarella.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 to taste of black pepper.
Spaghetti Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Brush or spray a 9X13 baking dish.
- Cook noodles per package instructions to el dente, if the noodles can be done the same time add the meat, that works the best, or you may have to oil them do they don't stick together if the finish first.
- Slice your mushrooms.
- Cook your meat I a skillet, if using ground or sausage, you can leave it a little chunky if you want.
- When your meat is about 3/4 of the way cooked, add your sliced mushrooms.
- Stir and cook meat/mushrooms until done..
- Drain noodles and adds to baking pan.
- Add meat/mushrooms to noodles, stir together..
- If you are using block cheese, cut it in 1/2 inch cubed, pressed the cubes into the noodle mixture for a cheesy surprise add you eat. If using grated/shredded cheese, sprinkle on and mix it in add best you can..
- The cubed cheese is the way to go, I just had grated this time..
- I like to give a few grinds of black pepper at this point..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together..
- Even the noodle mixture out in the baking dish add good add you can..
- Pour the tomato mixture evenly over the noodles.
- Cover the dish, I use foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let set out for 5 or so minutes to solidify a little. Serve.