Homemade Vegan lasagne.
You can have Homemade Vegan lasagne using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Vegan lasagne
- Prepare 4 sheets of fresh or dried lasagne.
- Prepare 2 cups of oat milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of plain flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 cup of veggie mince.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of passata.
- Prepare of Vegetables of choice.
- Prepare of Vegan mozzerella.
Homemade Vegan lasagne instructions
- Prepare the dried or fresh pasta (recipe to follow).
- Prepare the bechamel sauce by melting the butter, add the flour and cook for a few minutes, slowly add the milk and whisk on a medium heat until bubbling. You will need to stir continuously..
- Prepare the mince layer by cropping the onion and frying in a little oil. Crush the garlic and add to the pan with the bay leaf. Add the vegan mince (there are lots of types and any would be suitable but you could use lentils as an alternative) and fry until browned..
- Add the passata and simmer for 10 minutes until the mixture has thickened..
- It’s now time to later the lasagne. Start with a layer of tomato, cover with a sheet of pasta and cover with bechamel. Repeat until the mixture is used and end with a bechamel later. Sprinkle with grated vegan mozzarella. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until bubbling..
- The vegan cheese won’t melt in quite the same way but it’s nice. Serve with a large green salad..