Light Mushroom Pasta.
You can have Light Mushroom Pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Light Mushroom Pasta
- You need 6 oz of thin spaghetti.
- It’s 4 oz of sliced mushrooms (fresh).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need Pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese, shredded.
Light Mushroom Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta per package directions. Leave them Al dente, as you'll cook them in sauce later..
- In a skillet on medium heat add olive oil and mushrooms. Stir occasionally, cook about 7 min until mushrooms are browned. Add garlic..
- Cook a couple mins, add seasonings, broth, and butter. Turn heat up to high until the liquid reduces by half, toss in noodles and cook 2-3 more minutes. Top with parmesan cheese..