Roast squash, leek and red onion – vegan. Vegan roasted butternut squash and red onion pizza with the very best vegan pizza crust. Put the squash and onion in a large roasting tin. Put the squash and onions in a large bowl, add three tablespoons of oil, a teaspoon of salt and some black pepper, and toss well.
This recipe for Roasted Squash & Red Onion Pasta makes a satisfying and healthy supper that gives Italian pasta an autumnal twist. This recipe also makes the perfect vegetarian dinner party dish. If you love a squash recipe, check out my Winter Squash Soup, Cheesy Pasta Stuffed Roasted Squash. You can cook Roast squash, leek and red onion – vegan using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast squash, leek and red onion – vegan
- You need 1/2 of onion squash, cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 1 of big leek, cut into thick slices.
- You need 1 of red onion, peeled and cut into wedges.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, peeled.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare Handful of flaked almonds or pinenuts.
- It’s 5 sprigs of thyme.
Roasted red onions are mellow and creamy. The roasting removes their sharp bitterness. They are great with grilled meats! You only need three simple ingredients to make roasted red onions (the exact amounts are listed in the recipe card below).
Roast squash, leek and red onion – vegan step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- In a bowl, put the vegetables. Add the oil and coat the vegetables. Season..
- Put the vegetables on a lined roasting tray. Roast for about 20 mins..
- Take out of the oven; sprinkle the almonds on top of the vegetables and lay the thyme on top. Put back in the oven for 10-15 mins..
- Take the thyme sprigs off before serving. Enjoy 😋.
Don't you just love recipes with a short ingredients. Butternut squash caramelizes when roasted, turning it supersweet. Combine squash and onion on a parchment-lined baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to evenly coat, then spread in an even layer and scatter rosemary on top. I'm posting this video shortly before Mother's Day, so guess who's joining me in this video?! My momma!!! 🙂 Since one of our favorite things to do together.