Ramen Noodles My Version ��.
You can cook Ramen Noodles My Version �� using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ramen Noodles My Version ��
- You need 2 packages of Beef ramen noodle (substitute any flavor you like).
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated beef bullion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kikoman lemon ponzu sauce.
- It’s 1 of Hot sauce.
- It’s 2 of Green onions (scallions) sliced.
- You need 1/2 of Lime cut into wedges.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper and garlic powder.
Ramen Noodles My Version �� step by step
- Place a small sauce pan on the stove filled with water and one packet of the seasoning they include with the noodles ( pan should be big enough to fit both pkgs of noodles).
- Bring water to a boil, and add the noodles. Boil for three minutes ( in full Italian and like my pasta or ramen a little aldente if you want to cook your longer that's ok too).
- When noodles are done cooking reserve about 3/4 cup of the stock used to boil the noodles, drain the noodle and rest of the liquid out. Place noodles in a bowl and set aside..
- Put the same pan back on the burner, and add the butter and reserved water into the pan. When the butter is melted, and it comes to a boil add the rest of the ingredients to the pan including the other season packet from the noodles, except the green onions and lime wedges..
- Bring back to a simmer and cook till the broccoli is tender, while the veggies and sauce are cooking thinly slice the green onions over the noodles. The sauce will reduce a little and thicken..
- Last but not least pour the sauce and veggies over the noodles, toss to coat the noodles in the sauce and serve with the lime wedges on the side ( I usually like to add a little more hot sauce right before I eat it) 😋 I hope you enjoy.