Easy peasy Delicious Egusi soup.
You can cook Easy peasy Delicious Egusi soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy peasy Delicious Egusi soup
- It’s 4 cups of grinded egusi (I roast mine, but it's not compulsory).
- You need 4 of yellow pepper and about 8 atarago (I love pepper,reduce yours).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ghanapepper.
- Prepare 1 of kilo goat meat.
- Prepare of Thick chunks of pomo.
- Prepare of Prewashed and deboned Stockfish.
- It’s of Roasted Panla fish.
- It’s 1 cup of Palmoil.
- Prepare 1 cup of washed and sliced oziza leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of ugwu or properly washed bitterleaf.
- You need of Crayfish (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of Thinly diced onions or roughly blended.
- It’s cubes of Seasoning.
Easy peasy Delicious Egusi soup instructions
- In a bowl, combine Egusi, Ghanapepper, onions and seasoning cubes… Mix thoroughly.
- Boil your goat meat with onions and seasoning (+ crayfish, optional) (I don't use Curry and thyme) add Stockfish and washed pomo. Cook till almost soft..
- In a pot, heat oil… Add grinded yellow and red atarago, fry and then add your egusi in large or small chunks and allow to fry for a few mins. Check the heat, so it doesn't burn..
- The Egusi would let out a unique aroma when it is properly fried… At this point, add in your meats and stock and allow it to boil for some 5-10mins on low heat without stirring.
- Stir and add your roasted Panla. after a minute add your oziza leaves and correct seasoning if need be. Add your ugwu leaves and your soup is ready.
- If you are using bitter leaf, add at the same time with meats..
- Serve with staple of your choice and enjoy..