Chicken and Potato Oven Dish.. Remove the baking dish from the oven, push the potatoes to the sides and arrange the chicken breasts in the middle. Season the chicken with salt and drizzle with the garlic mixture. These Chicken and potatoes are deliciously baked in a creamy garlic butter sauce, packed with amazing flavors.
Chicken thighs are not the only meat you can make this one One Pan Chicken & Potatoes recipe is a simple, easy and delicious dinner idea that comes together in minutes. Arrange potatoes around chicken in pan. Drizzle half of oil mixture over potatoes; stir to mix. You can cook Chicken and Potato Oven Dish. using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Potato Oven Dish.
- You need 6 of Potatoes pealed and sliced.
- It’s 6 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of Onions chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chicken spice.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic crushed.
- You need 60 grams of White onion soup mix powder.
- Prepare 100 ml of Mild peri peri sauce.
- It’s 250 ml of Fresh cream.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 200 grams of Cheddar cheese grated.
Spoon some of remaining oil mixture over chicken and potatoes; stir potatoes. Sprinkle chicken with chicken spice rub. Heat a dutch oven over medium high heat. Add HALF the bacon and cook until lightly browned.
Chicken and Potato Oven Dish. step by step
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Spice chicken breast with chicken spice.
- Slice potatoes about 10mm thick.
- Boil potatoes till almost soft then drain.
- Fry chicken breasts over medium to hot heat, only giving them a brown colour but not cooked through.
- Slice chicken breasts.
- Lightly brown onions and garlic.
- Mix together onions, potatoes and chicken.
- Place in a greased oven dish.
- Mix together cream, milk, soup mix, peri peri sauce, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes and chicken https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363937-peri-peri-sauce.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes covered.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over.
- Change oven to grill and grill dish uncovered for 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Rest for 10 minutes and serve.
Keyword: Chicken, Dutch Oven, Honey Mustard BBQ, Mashed Potatoes. This Chicken Potato Bake is one of my go-to dishes. I have served it more times than I can remember, and every time it is a big hit in the family. I serve it right after I remove it from the oven and I can still hear the sizzling! How to Make Chicken and Potatoes.