Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚.
You can have Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚
- You need 20 pieces of Shrimp sashimi.
- Prepare 400 g of Tuna sashimi (cut into cubes).
- You need 2 tbsp of Salmon Roe.
- It’s 100 g of Crab meat.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber (shredded).
- It’s 1 of Carrot (shredded).
- It’s 2 of Avocado (cut into cubes).
- You need 50 g of Assorted nuts (chopped).
- You need 2 cups of Japanese rice.
- It’s 3 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Sashimi seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Japanese soya sauce.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger (grated).
Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, Japanese soya sauce, honey and ginger.
- Add the tuna sashimi, shrimp sashimi, carrot, cucumber and toss with the sashimi seasoning. Let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour..
- Wash the rice and cook it with water in a rice cooker. Mix the sushi vinegar by combining vinegar with sugar and salt. When the rice is cooked, stir it well, leave it until warm and stir evenly in the sushi vinegar. Then stir in the mayonnaise and set aside.
- To serve, scoop the sushi rice into bowls, top with the marinated tuna, shrimp, cucumber, carrot. Add additional desirable toppings such as crab meat, salmon roe, avocado etc.. Sprinkle some chopped nuts on top and serve.