You can cook Spaghetti Bolognase using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognase
- Prepare 750 g of Beef mince (5% fat if possible, but 15% fat will work too).
- Prepare Knob of butter.
- Prepare of Olive oil, for frying.
- It’s 1 of large onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- You need 2 tins (800 g) of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 300 g of closed cup mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare Half of a glass of Pinot Grigio.
- You need of To serve.
- Prepare 750 g of spaghetti.
- You need 400 g of feta cheese, cubed.
- You need 900 g of pitted black olives.
- Prepare of Cheesy garlic flatbread.
Spaghetti Bolognase instructions
- In a large pan, combine the butter and oil together on a medium-low heat, until the butter has completely melted..
- Add the onions and garlic with a pinch of salt, and sweat down until the onions are soft and golden. This should take about 8 minutes..
- Add the mince and break apart in the pan, until all the meat had separated. Fry until all the liquid fat has evaporated..
- Squeeze in the tomato purée and stir until the meat is a slight shade of red, then add the paprika, oregano, chopped tomatoes and wine. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the mushrooms and simmer for a further 5 minutes..
- Cube the feta cheese, and add a drizzle of olive oil, and a generous sprinkle each of smoked paprika and dried oregano. (optional).
- Cook and drain the spaghetti, leaving a little bit of pasta water behind to put into the sauce to thicken it..
- Serve immediately with the pasta and side dishes..